Monday, April 5, 2010

Best PICK-UP Lines for Men


© You've made me so nervous that i've totally forgotten my standard pick-up line.



© Excuse me, i just noticed you noticing me and i just wanted to give you notice that i noticed you too.



© Is your name Gillette?........
Because you're the best a man can get.



© There's a gap in your life!
Mind if i fill it!



© I'm new in town, can you give me directions to your flat?



© I didn't believe in angels untill i meet you!



© Pardon me, miss, i am writing a phone book, may i have your number?



© God created the world in SIX days, but took Him centuries to come up with some one....
as CUTE.....
as BEAUTIFUL.....
as FINE.....
as GORGEOUS......
as LOVABLE......
as YOU!



© Is your father terrorist..... Because you're a BOMB.

No comments: